Love Hurts.
Profile

I,ME,MYSELF.

Photobucket
B.L.MeiTing is my name. I'm 18 years old, The day 20Jan93 I'm dropped onto earth. Ahmad Ibrahim Simei ITE Bishan ITE. If you dislike mi please leave,there's a small X on the top right hand corner just click on it & you will be GONE.

Msn | Facebook function initArray() { this.length = initArray.arguments.length for (var i=0;i


Wednesday, September 14, 2011 ♥12:27 AM

FINALLY!!
Done w my new blog skin! bt still weird neh ):
Went out to town w Galf today! whata great day neh!
Gt my nail painted((: was oso a tiring day neh..
Bake cookie yesterday ohh wan so SOFT! hais FAIL FAIL FAIL!!!!!!
Musscle ache uh )): hahahas bt daddy sayang((:
Daddy & korkor go ARMY le so sian can..
and now im having HOLIDAY! so will be rotting at hm le ba
ohya & i will be working for F1 WOots! :DD
gd de nite(: