Love Hurts.
Profile

I,ME,MYSELF.

Photobucket
B.L.MeiTing is my name. I'm 18 years old, The day 20Jan93 I'm dropped onto earth. Ahmad Ibrahim Simei ITE Bishan ITE. If you dislike mi please leave,there's a small X on the top right hand corner just click on it & you will be GONE.

Msn | Facebook function initArray() { this.length = initArray.arguments.length for (var i=0;i


Saturday, December 11, 2010 ♥10:26 PM

PHEW!!
Finally the day is over :D
Gosh today go try out the work is like WTF!
Reach le jiu ask me go toilet take water than CLIMB UP & DOWN clean things
& the chair is ROCKY wan can? nvm ask mi iron clothes
im okay bt the HOT water don no drop hw many drop on my
hand n i steam till my head red! FOOK..
IM so BLOATED)): wish you where here )X
SO SO SO tired gonna slp real soon. YAWNNNN!