Love Hurts.
Profile

I,ME,MYSELF.

Photobucket
B.L.MeiTing is my name. I'm 18 years old, The day 20Jan93 I'm dropped onto earth. Ahmad Ibrahim Simei ITE Bishan ITE. If you dislike mi please leave,there's a small X on the top right hand corner just click on it & you will be GONE.

Msn | Facebook function initArray() { this.length = initArray.arguments.length for (var i=0;i


Tuesday, August 17, 2010 ♥11:24 PM

BOOM!!!
Just change my BlogSkin again :DD IM LOV' IN IT
hmmmm.. woke up at 11 plus was so tired can XD.. than watch tv
was hungry at tat time bt cant eat coz going back AISS eat YEAH!!
miss SEC sch can :DD becoz we having friendly wif Junior (:
hahahs took Photo to bt nt using my fone.. :D
After tat went hm straight to bath , than Bus-ed down to MARINA SQUARE
the pool there get back my IC!!heng heng uh.. gt alot of ppl oso nv take their IC can.. :X
went to play pool on mon bt nv take back IC.. BLUR rite!! XX:

Labels: