Love Hurts.
Profile

I,ME,MYSELF.

Photobucket
B.L.MeiTing is my name. I'm 18 years old, The day 20Jan93 I'm dropped onto earth. Ahmad Ibrahim Simei ITE Bishan ITE. If you dislike mi please leave,there's a small X on the top right hand corner just click on it & you will be GONE.

Msn | Facebook function initArray() { this.length = initArray.arguments.length for (var i=0;i


Tuesday, August 31, 2010 ♥3:28 PM

BOO!
Gd Afternoon(X
Sch end early today becox of tml de Teacher's DAY XX))
after sch went mac wif Andy & patricia :DD
Gosip & chit chat lots of thing :DDD than bus-ed hm..
boring BOring BORING!! XXX)
going meet Cousin to study soon .. gtg bath le
byeee~~~~

Yesterday sch as usual! TIRED!! YAWNN!
after sch went to Meet BB! :) sorry uh kekke
gt lots of teeth marks uh :PPPPP
bus-ed hm after tat than pei cousin go eat..
than hm sweet HM! XD