Love Hurts.
Profile

I,ME,MYSELF.

Photobucket
B.L.MeiTing is my name. I'm 18 years old, The day 20Jan93 I'm dropped onto earth. Ahmad Ibrahim Simei ITE Bishan ITE. If you dislike mi please leave,there's a small X on the top right hand corner just click on it & you will be GONE.

Msn | Facebook function initArray() { this.length = initArray.arguments.length for (var i=0;i


Sunday, July 11, 2010 ♥10:12 AM

Wake up Early morning like 7 plus??
N its a sunday morning, plus i work at 1.30pm.. so why do i wake up Early??
becoz im going to Telok Blangah to Find SOMEONE!! :D MISS YOU & MUMMY DD:
slack at his house than bath liao zai go work((:
working was Boring no customer is like we onli sell 4 shoes in total..
frm morning till nite..Gosh BOring TTM!! when hm half an hour earlier((:
n was so DAMN hungry n tat someone don wan give mi eat le zai go work.. SOBSOB )))":
okay gtg nw.. byee~~~

Labels: