Love Hurts.
Profile

I,ME,MYSELF.

Photobucket
B.L.MeiTing is my name. I'm 18 years old, The day 20Jan93 I'm dropped onto earth. Ahmad Ibrahim Simei ITE Bishan ITE. If you dislike mi please leave,there's a small X on the top right hand corner just click on it & you will be GONE.

Msn | Facebook function initArray() { this.length = initArray.arguments.length for (var i=0;i


Thursday, July 1, 2010 ♥1:53 PM




BOO!!

Its 1st JULY le so DAMN fast, Sch gonna start on 5th JULY & ITSC starts on TUE 6 JULY..
Ohmy.. XXX: Gonna have New teacher & NEW timetable pls pls pls, i hope i will like the TIMETABLE :D
Ohya! n just came back frm class chalet..TIRED!! YAWN
hmmm its was like Boring onli nth to do play poker & mahjong XD
didn't really slp much last nite coz we were like play card games n hand games:DDD
LIKE hard n tack, 205 &&& Jon n WeiJie Dress up wif the Blanket n towel to become GAL!! WAHAHAHAHAH..all the photo is wif jon XDDD gosh WJ is like a gay can :DDDD
was like laugh till stomach ache XDDDDD
MISS DUMBDUMB )):