Love Hurts.
Profile

I,ME,MYSELF.

Photobucket
B.L.MeiTing is my name. I'm 18 years old, The day 20Jan93 I'm dropped onto earth. Ahmad Ibrahim Simei ITE Bishan ITE. If you dislike mi please leave,there's a small X on the top right hand corner just click on it & you will be GONE.

Msn | Facebook function initArray() { this.length = initArray.arguments.length for (var i=0;i


Tuesday, July 27, 2010 ♥3:41 PM

BOO! BANG! RAWRRR!!
heeees hiie((:
currently in B04-05 for SBM lesson! :D
woke up @ 7 n im late for Nafar test! i didn't run 2.4 coz they aall have started..
so i just did my 5 Items(: shit haisss i fail my Shuttle RUN!!! F_ _ _! DDD:
than when to meet shirlene they all n went cafe 2 to EAT! yummy yummy :D
hmmm after sch going Bedok inter to meet friend hahas ((:
i wan soft TOY!! ): i oso do no why. kaka i wan bag too ..
gonna do my project nw.. byee~~~

Labels: