Love Hurts.
Profile

I,ME,MYSELF.

Photobucket
B.L.MeiTing is my name. I'm 18 years old, The day 20Jan93 I'm dropped onto earth. Ahmad Ibrahim Simei ITE Bishan ITE. If you dislike mi please leave,there's a small X on the top right hand corner just click on it & you will be GONE.

Msn | Facebook function initArray() { this.length = initArray.arguments.length for (var i=0;i


Thursday, June 3, 2010 ♥1:21 AM



BANG BANG!!!
Morning everyone its 1 21 am in the morning!! n im still here((: hmmmm training at simei de Outdoor Bball court the weather was so HOT!! hmm training onli 8 ppl come hmmm oso donno why.. forgot to ring Dairy n paper is wif shirlene n she nv come for training coz she SPRAIN her ANKLE?? hmmmm GOSH my SHOOTING is like FUCK!? kns last time 3 pointer is like BOMB n is like no energy like tat .. wat happen to me?? sian!! after training meet DUMB DUMB for dinner at KFC!! errrr hahahs

hmm n ya..MUMMY LAST LONG WIF UR CURRENT BF!((: hmmm will meet you soon as you ask me few days ago?!