Love Hurts.
Profile

I,ME,MYSELF.

Photobucket
B.L.MeiTing is my name. I'm 18 years old, The day 20Jan93 I'm dropped onto earth. Ahmad Ibrahim Simei ITE Bishan ITE. If you dislike mi please leave,there's a small X on the top right hand corner just click on it & you will be GONE.

Msn | Facebook function initArray() { this.length = initArray.arguments.length for (var i=0;i


Tuesday, June 1, 2010 ♥9:52 PM

Bang BAng BANG!!!
hi hi!!!.. wahahahah FINALLY EXAM OVER le..
and NW is HOLIDAY!! wakakaka..
bt bt bt TRAINING, MATCH, WORK!! all COMING to ME sian..
bt work is okay coz i wan EARN money..heeees
training just nw at CPCC kns if i no use than kick me of the TEAM la.. waliao eh
do this wrong do tat all oso wrong than Wat you wan me to do?? hmmmm really don no Wat the coach wan lo..
errrrrr..
going tamp de GV interview to morrow..n after tat TRAINING AGAIN!! )): heees
after training gonna meet DUMB DUMB for dinner kekeke
i don wanna work at METRO liao hw??