Love Hurts.
Profile

I,ME,MYSELF.

Photobucket
B.L.MeiTing is my name. I'm 18 years old, The day 20Jan93 I'm dropped onto earth. Ahmad Ibrahim Simei ITE Bishan ITE. If you dislike mi please leave,there's a small X on the top right hand corner just click on it & you will be GONE.

Msn | Facebook function initArray() { this.length = initArray.arguments.length for (var i=0;i


Friday, May 14, 2010 ♥2:54 PM




BOO!!
Hi Peep!! sch as per normal bt there's is no PE today bt Teacher nv inform us so when we reach there he sae there's no PE!! gosh! like tat i can slp yill 8 than wake up lea))):
14 May- he gt Paper bt i forget wat paper ler)):
14 May- IF nv BREAK = 4 month))):
imissyou hw have you been? saw ur FB n you wrote on your wall tat you are in Police Station..
haissss))): im sorry