Love Hurts.
Profile

I,ME,MYSELF.

Photobucket
B.L.MeiTing is my name. I'm 18 years old, The day 20Jan93 I'm dropped onto earth. Ahmad Ibrahim Simei ITE Bishan ITE. If you dislike mi please leave,there's a small X on the top right hand corner just click on it & you will be GONE.

Msn | Facebook function initArray() { this.length = initArray.arguments.length for (var i=0;i


Saturday, March 13, 2010 ♥8:06 PM

Bordom BORdom BORDOM!!
Rot at hm the whole day & baby sae he went out to play soccer bt
just nw msg him he sae he at cc playing com!!! LIARRR!!! HMPH!
4 hrs ler still haven reply mi YOU GDDDD!!! HURR!!
you with your friend jiu throw me aside.. BORDOMMMMM!
when i wif my friend i at least oso gt msg you lor yesterday you went out with friend, i waited 8 hrs for your msg... than you sae reach hm msg mi..
in the end you sae mummy call you slp early!!! LIARRRRRRR!!!!
ANGRY!!!