Love Hurts.
Profile

I,ME,MYSELF.

Photobucket
B.L.MeiTing is my name. I'm 18 years old, The day 20Jan93 I'm dropped onto earth. Ahmad Ibrahim Simei ITE Bishan ITE. If you dislike mi please leave,there's a small X on the top right hand corner just click on it & you will be GONE.

Msn | Facebook function initArray() { this.length = initArray.arguments.length for (var i=0;i


Saturday, February 13, 2010 ♥12:11 AM

hiie(:
sch as usual..&&& 2dae SW is swimming hahahs i PASSED!! no need to go for the 10 lesson XDD
after sch went back hm straight.. Baby nv go sch again, haisss take care arh you DD:
wait for meimei to come back than go AMK buy things & i bought mi New Year SHOE!! keke
went This Fashion bought a jean wahaha i'm so damn tired nw.
OMG OMG!!! Chinese New Year is in 1 day TIME!! & something something :D
CHINESE NEW YEAR! CHINESE NEW YEAR! CHINESE NEW YEAR! ANG BAO COMING!! XP