Love Hurts.
Profile

I,ME,MYSELF.

Photobucket
B.L.MeiTing is my name. I'm 18 years old, The day 20Jan93 I'm dropped onto earth. Ahmad Ibrahim Simei ITE Bishan ITE. If you dislike mi please leave,there's a small X on the top right hand corner just click on it & you will be GONE.

Msn | Facebook function initArray() { this.length = initArray.arguments.length for (var i=0;i


Tuesday, October 13, 2009 ♥11:01 PM










hi hi hi!!!
went sentosa 2dae.. hahas..quite fun lo bt 2plus 3 started drizzle* sian than went to change ler..so long can omgg!! hahas than YE waited for us for an hour plus WAKAKA..
than went VIVO there sit n eat our food hahas.. before going hm went watson find KOR n pass him his cookie..hahas first time "meet" him wor..wahaha look different frm tagged de pic hahas he went stan after i ask him is he kor hahas XDDDD he tot wat i wanna do to him WAHAHAXDDDDDD... hahas he msg mi 2dae wor keke XD