Love Hurts.
Profile

I,ME,MYSELF.

Photobucket
B.L.MeiTing is my name. I'm 18 years old, The day 20Jan93 I'm dropped onto earth. Ahmad Ibrahim Simei ITE Bishan ITE. If you dislike mi please leave,there's a small X on the top right hand corner just click on it & you will be GONE.

Msn | Facebook function initArray() { this.length = initArray.arguments.length for (var i=0;i


Sunday, August 30, 2009 ♥9:00 PM

hiie(:
wake up earily morning than watch tv.. 11 than started use com till 1 haiss.. than play cards wif jie jie & mei mei...than went safar play pool wof daddy..): play 5 game i onli win 1 time HUH!!! nvm at least gt win 1 time..Daddy euu wait i will win euu more de..XP
after pool went back hm n change ler jiu go Thomson Plaza eat dinner wif MaMi..so full can..omg tat time sw the clothes at TP the clothes is soooooooo exxx can 55.90 wth..its not worth lor..