Love Hurts.
Profile

I,ME,MYSELF.

Photobucket
B.L.MeiTing is my name. I'm 18 years old, The day 20Jan93 I'm dropped onto earth. Ahmad Ibrahim Simei ITE Bishan ITE. If you dislike mi please leave,there's a small X on the top right hand corner just click on it & you will be GONE.

Msn | Facebook function initArray() { this.length = initArray.arguments.length for (var i=0;i


Wednesday, August 12, 2009 ♥10:51 PM

hi hi hi!!!
just change mi blogskin (: nice rite..hahas.sch as usual..heng i'm fast enough if nt i comfirm late for sch coz i woke up at 6 50..heng heng ahh..hahas after i cross over the metal thingy the bus just drive pass mi n i RUN for it lor..sian nth to do lor hahas..after sch pei Cl go causeway to help her sis take things although its very heavy..than cab to her sis friend house at bukit batok there i think than cab back yishun again..jiu went hm ler siannn..