Love Hurts.
Profile

I,ME,MYSELF.

Photobucket
B.L.MeiTing is my name. I'm 18 years old, The day 20Jan93 I'm dropped onto earth. Ahmad Ibrahim Simei ITE Bishan ITE. If you dislike mi please leave,there's a small X on the top right hand corner just click on it & you will be GONE.

Msn | Facebook function initArray() { this.length = initArray.arguments.length for (var i=0;i


Friday, June 19, 2009 ♥12:44 AM

sad =( no more thing hanging on mi fone liao wawa




















Y0y0y0!!!
haha sentosa day keke
yeahhh!! finially no need stay at hm see wall
omg mi upper body is red de lor=(((
haha quite fun lo.
hehe daddy thanks for the drink..
haha oso have fun rite keke
5 plus go change n train to vivo.
walk walk awhile than go KFC eat dinner.=)
bus back to yishun than go 219 slack awhile jiu go hm le.
yeah yeah yeah!!! keke
hmmmm. didn't meet dao kor. hais
OH YA DADDY MI LOLLIPOP??? keke