Love Hurts.
Profile

I,ME,MYSELF.

Photobucket
B.L.MeiTing is my name. I'm 18 years old, The day 20Jan93 I'm dropped onto earth. Ahmad Ibrahim Simei ITE Bishan ITE. If you dislike mi please leave,there's a small X on the top right hand corner just click on it & you will be GONE.

Msn | Facebook function initArray() { this.length = initArray.arguments.length for (var i=0;i


Monday, June 1, 2009 ♥9:24 AM


hello!!!
went to deyi for friendly match
after tat went back hm slack
than go meet CL. CL than msg wendy tat we going teck ghee find her
bt she was at hm .coz she wake up late
bus to Pasir Ris. watid 354 for so long sit dao mi butt cram*
was so bore at first =)
than went to friend house to drink
nth happen to mi NO RASHES keke
wake up at abt 4.30pm than watch tv programme till 6.30 than leave her house
went back Yishun eat was so hungry. than mummy call miask mi whether am i going back hm
errrr. stupid

see i so gd gt think of DADDY lor.
still wan ask mifriend hit me..