Love Hurts.
Profile

I,ME,MYSELF.

Photobucket
B.L.MeiTing is my name. I'm 18 years old, The day 20Jan93 I'm dropped onto earth. Ahmad Ibrahim Simei ITE Bishan ITE. If you dislike mi please leave,there's a small X on the top right hand corner just click on it & you will be GONE.

Msn | Facebook function initArray() { this.length = initArray.arguments.length for (var i=0;i


Wednesday, April 8, 2009 ♥8:04 AM

AAAARRRRRRRRRRRRRRR..
i feel like crying..yesterday nite was slping than gt msg. i don no coz i'm slping like a pig.wake up at 4 coz sudden wan i oso don no yy.. than i read those msg haisss..HE SMS MI.. wthi'm actually wanna to forget gt he tis friend .than he msg mi n tell mi abt he n his galfriend..YOU n ur galfriend wat happen is none of mi business.see la. nw i gt no mood liao la..tat time is you ur self sae don disturb euu de euu gt galfriend liao..n don no sae wat wan talk to her nt..i'm nt interestedn euu think i wat..spare tyre?? or ppl don wan de thing i will wan??