Love Hurts.
Profile

I,ME,MYSELF.

Photobucket
B.L.MeiTing is my name. I'm 18 years old, The day 20Jan93 I'm dropped onto earth. Ahmad Ibrahim Simei ITE Bishan ITE. If you dislike mi please leave,there's a small X on the top right hand corner just click on it & you will be GONE.

Msn | Facebook function initArray() { this.length = initArray.arguments.length for (var i=0;i


Monday, February 23, 2009 ♥9:06 PM

went to sch as usual.
than English period form n co-form teacher come to our class n check our bag..
than mi bag gt poker cards she confiscate* it wth.
than after sch went back hm to pack thiing coz gt friendly match wif TPJC.
wtf can they play dao so chu lu.
than gt 1 gal sae oi wat oi oso no foul .wth than gt foul euu don shout still keep quite meh.
chey bye la. don no the rule than shut up la.
than went back hm straight ..
SIAN