Love Hurts.
Profile

I,ME,MYSELF.

Photobucket
B.L.MeiTing is my name. I'm 18 years old, The day 20Jan93 I'm dropped onto earth. Ahmad Ibrahim Simei ITE Bishan ITE. If you dislike mi please leave,there's a small X on the top right hand corner just click on it & you will be GONE.

Msn | Facebook function initArray() { this.length = initArray.arguments.length for (var i=0;i


Monday, November 10, 2008 ♥10:14 PM

hi ther..
wake up at 9 plus in the morning n its raining heavily..
n 我今天出去不到一个小时就看到5个我认识的人..很qiao wor...
went to bugis n bought a shorts at $29 with a belt..n we ate our lunch at buger king its mi second time eating buger king..after bugis we went to orchard to look for shoe.. while walking to far east Lynette was so suay kanna _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _..dam suay can..
i'm sick i hate it...n i'm tired i wanna SLEEP...4 more days to malaysia..n i'm nt excitedat all..
HAIZ....