Love Hurts.
Profile

I,ME,MYSELF.

Photobucket
B.L.MeiTing is my name. I'm 18 years old, The day 20Jan93 I'm dropped onto earth. Ahmad Ibrahim Simei ITE Bishan ITE. If you dislike mi please leave,there's a small X on the top right hand corner just click on it & you will be GONE.

Msn | Facebook function initArray() { this.length = initArray.arguments.length for (var i=0;i


Saturday, July 26, 2008 ♥1:08 AM

haiz wake up at 11 plus i think ...
than watch tv programme till 1 plus pls jie to help mi on the wireless de hardware thing
than use dao 3 jiu off com le...went to bath coz going to work
the bus came at 4 15 lai tat than at punggol there de high* way jam i was so scare tat i will be late4 work haha bt i didden i reach mi work there at 4 55 haha still gt 5 more min left
i was so sua can i fall infront of al the ppl la...stupid shoe i wanna change working shoe wth so
ps can n now mi knee is abit swollen.knn i don wan to work as lobby le ...ok don wan sae le so qi...bye bye