Love Hurts.
Profile

I,ME,MYSELF.

Photobucket
B.L.MeiTing is my name. I'm 18 years old, The day 20Jan93 I'm dropped onto earth. Ahmad Ibrahim Simei ITE Bishan ITE. If you dislike mi please leave,there's a small X on the top right hand corner just click on it & you will be GONE.

Msn | Facebook function initArray() { this.length = initArray.arguments.length for (var i=0;i


Sunday, June 29, 2008 ♥11:13 PM

wat strange dream...
i have dream 3 diffierent dream 2 dae ...
wake up le jiu go mummy there so sian la NO psp to play...
than when to cp meet cl they al than go eat vivien come n meet us..when back cc again than slack there for 10 to 15 min lai tat they jiu go hm le ..than mi n boyfriend slack outside the cc de playground till 10 than go hm...n no wi m here...ok la..wan sleep le bye