Love Hurts.
Profile

I,ME,MYSELF.

Photobucket
B.L.MeiTing is my name. I'm 18 years old, The day 20Jan93 I'm dropped onto earth. Ahmad Ibrahim Simei ITE Bishan ITE. If you dislike mi please leave,there's a small X on the top right hand corner just click on it & you will be GONE.

Msn | Facebook function initArray() { this.length = initArray.arguments.length for (var i=0;i


Thursday, May 1, 2008 ♥7:59 PM

2dae went to help out my mum..
its was so hot there la....than when i am studying 4 mi exam 2moro ..the nxt stall malay gal..come n look 4 me and than i started playing wif her...n something funny is i don even know wat she is talking ..coz she is speaking maly n i just anihow sae okok...haha...than i tell mi mum i don even know wat she is talking than she started laughing...bt in the end i still study coz i tell her i don wannna play le...i don evan no any malay words n she speak to mi in malay....haha

ARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr......
someone make mi heart very pain....我的心很痛很痛...你知道吗?