Love Hurts.
Profile

I,ME,MYSELF.

Photobucket
B.L.MeiTing is my name. I'm 18 years old, The day 20Jan93 I'm dropped onto earth. Ahmad Ibrahim Simei ITE Bishan ITE. If you dislike mi please leave,there's a small X on the top right hand corner just click on it & you will be GONE.

Msn | Facebook function initArray() { this.length = initArray.arguments.length for (var i=0;i


Tuesday, May 27, 2008 ♥9:36 PM

2dae wake up at 9 plus 10 i think..
than watch tv programme till 1 plus jiu go lentor there wait 4 mummy than go malaysia...
they go to the 王后坊 so boring there la...than after that we go to city square...wa there is so beautiful la ...gt so many shop i wan to shop de...bt didden't shop coz late le mummy wanna go hm ...than she sae tat we just nw 就该来这里不该去王后坊..than i saw i bag n monkey i wan bt i didden't tell mummy coz she gt no money le..bt nvm its ok i will buy it nxt time...hehe...